Child Care Licensing
MISSION: To support working parents by protecting the health and safety of children in child care programs we oversee. This is accomplished by:
- Establishing and assessing health and safety standards.
- Training and supporting providers in meeting the established standards.
- Providing the public with accurate information about these child care programs.
Early Childhood Utah
Early Childhood Utah (ECU) is a statewide early childhood systems group. The broad purpose of ECU is to improve Utah's early childhood system, in order to help ensure that all children receive the care and support they need to enter school healthy and ready to learn.
Office of Home Visiting
Our Mission: To promote a coordinated service continuum of research-informed home visiting that supports healthy child development and ensures the safety of young children and family members by:
- Developing state infrastructure to support home visiting
- Supporting a local continuum of services
- Providing training and technical assistance to local programs
- Securing Sustainable funding
- Evaluating outcomes and quality of services